- A pack of pirates. Dixie and I went to Spring Daze on Saturday and saw a group of people dressed as pirates. They were walking out of their caravan of cars like it was totally normal. Eventually, we realized that they were actually an act scheduled to perform at the event. I was slightly sad that they weren't just pirate enthusiasts who carried out this fashion everyday, but was excited to watch the performance. Thanks to the miracle of the Internet, here's a picture of them.

- Brainy the mascot. For some reason, a brain mascot was walking around Spring Daze as well. Evidently he/she couldn't see very well and someone had to hold Brainy's hand the whole time. To make up for not having my camera, I poked Brainy with my finger. (No worries - Brainy was very squishy, so I don't think he/she noticed.)
- I can't even remember what the third thing was. See - that's why I needed my camera.
28 April 2008
Photo Op!
Recently I've learned the importance of carrying a camera with you. Had I done this, I could have captured the following moments in my life:






1 comment:
I would have PAID to see you poking a person dressed up as a brain!
Post a Comment