16 January 2009

I went to Las Vegas and came back with a disease.

Influenza, that is. According to my doctor, "classic flu" comes on very quickly. And since I'm such a classic girl, I went from fine to bedridden in 4 short hours the day after I came back. Having spent a week in bed, here are my thoughts from the experience:

1. I can keep everything I need on my bed and bedside table. This includes food, medication, thermometer, tissues, beverages, etc. If some sort of bizarre flood came and I had to use my bed as a raft, I'd be prepared.
2. I knew I was in trouble when the doctor a.) came in wearing a face mask and b.) made me wear one to leave the office.
3. Fevers are stupid.

3 comments:

ReL said...

sad day! Good to know if there were ever a flood you'd be prepaired though. And masks are cool :0) hope you took a picture!

Meredith said...

oh man... that sucks! maybe you caught it from the man wearing the Viagra jacket

Winters Wonderland said...

Fevers ARE stupid!! Hope you are feeling better!!

Post a Comment