Here's the view from my hotel room, followed by a shot of me in said room.
I'm staying in the Palazzo (part of the Venetian) and have a view of Trump's Hotel and Treasure Island, as you can see. Donald's place is pretty quiet, but Treasure Island fires a cannon and sets off fires about once an hour. Exciting!
Aside: To say that today has been an emotional roller coaster would probably be an understatement. Special thanks to the poor people who had to listen to me talk about it. I couldn't get through days like this without you :)
*For any readers who were wondering if I got this daily post in before midnight, I technically did. While it's 1:45 am at home, it's only 10:45 pm here. Ta-da!






3 comments:
Courtney, I don't know if you noticed this, but THERE'S A UFO IN THAT FIRST PICTURE! How exciting that you caught it on camera! I think the only question is what you should do with that picture now -- I mean, is there a Department of UFO Evidence that you can turn it in to?
I wish I could be you! I want an all-expense paid business trip. Lucky!! I'm sorry about your emotional rollercoaster (those can really make ya nauseous:) but I hope you have fun while you're there.
I'm so jealous! It's my goal to stay at the Venetian. I saw Susan Lucci the last time (and only time) I was at the Venetian. You know it's a magical place if Susan Lucci shoots infomercials there.
Post a Comment