02 January 2009

Blog Stalking

Admit it. We all do it. And people who say they don't are lying to themselves and the rest of the world.

It's not necessarily a bad thing, though. It's how you find friends, get ideas, and waste time: three of my favorite pastimes.

Through some of this "browsing," I came across a duo who have a goal to post a picture with their posts everyday for a year. So my New Year's resolution is to post a picture a day for the next 365 days.

Psyche! (Yes, I'm trying to bring that back). I love the picture-post idea, but I'm not sure I want to commit to a such a long-term endeavor. However, I can commit to seven days.

My resolve for this seven-day picturethon is so strong that I will not even let my current lack of camera stop me (it's currently hanging out with a friend). "But Courtney, how will you have pictures with no camera?" Well, astute reader, I will temporarily use the built-in camera on my MacBook.

"But Courtney, are we just going to get lame pictures like this?"


Well, mean reader, no. Tonight I will use it to showcase my new radio. One of my hidden talents is that I am a licensed amateur radio operator. As part of my Christmas, I have a new radio.


4 comments:

Winters Wonderland said...

Courtney, first of all, you are refreshing and hilarious. Second, I had no Idea you were an amateur radio operator, how cool is that?!?

Anonymous said...

What a cool secret hidden talent. I wish I were that cool.
And yes, I blog stalk too.

Heather said...

Hi, this is me admiting I blog stalk.... but we got my dad a radio for christmas, and I was interested to see yours set up. Do you have an antena? Can you pass along any tips on how to set up the radio?

Also, I have not figured out the art of posting pictures in my blog. Is there a particular tag you use or something?

ReL said...

You are fabulous!
I don't "stalk" that just sounds so creepy. I like to read friends blogs and comment on them...I swear it's not stalking...at least they know I was there. lol

Post a Comment