14 October 2008

It's more fun when you dress up.

Last night for Family Home Evening, Wade taught us how to play handball. Naturally, Dixie and I decided that we should dress accordingly. I was especially excited to use my old-school Topsy Tail to twist my ponytail around the sweatband.


I decided that what I lacked in skill, I could make up for in spirit. Attitude really makes a difference in life. Now I'm not about to say that I always bring the perfect attitude to every situation (because that is sadly just not true), but I have found that when I try, it can make a world of difference.

So whether it's putting on your eye black or putting on your best smile, sometimes it all about bringing your A-game.

5 comments:

claireb said...

I'm glad to see that the black under both of your eyes are from makeup and not from Wade slamming a ball in your faces!

ReL said...

You two look so cute! And I LOVE Dixie's shirt!

Anonymous said...

you look like a handball pro, can i get your autograph?

Winters Wonderland said...

hehehe, I love it :) I wanna dress up TOO!

Christa said...

Awesome!

Post a Comment