02 October 2008

Impulse Buy?

Stores seem to love lining checkout aisles with little last-minute purchases. Candy, magazines, etc. Imagine my surprise at this "impulse" item in the checkout line at the Dollar Tree.

Is someone going to wait in line and think, "I really could use some glue sticks - I just ran out. And oh yeah, am I pregnant?"

4 comments:

Tammy and Alvin said...

That's hilarious. But what I think may be even funnier is picturing you standing in the checkout line taking a picture of this. Did anyone look at you funny?!

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or do the tests look awkward, like they know they shouldn't be where they are and they long for the security of a pharmacy dept's locked glass case?

ReL said...

I love both of the previous questions asked but I think a more important question:
Who in the world would buy a pregnancy test from Dollar Tree?

Winters Wonderland said...

Hilarious! Good thing you had your trusty camera to share this with all of us :) You should check back regularly to see if any sell and then let us know. heheheheh

Post a Comment