09 October 2008

The Four-Drink Challenge

I went to Red Robin for dinner the other night and ordered a Peachy Keen drink (some combo of Sprite, peach syrup, and peaches). When our waiter, Jordan, brought it out, he mentioned that I could get refills of any of Red Robin's four bottomless beverages. He jokingly said that I could try them all. I decided, "Game on, Jordan." (Not that it was a game – Jordan was willing to go along with it, for which I tipped him well.)

Here's my review:
1. Peachy Keen: My 2nd favorite. The Red Robin in Apex makes a better one. Sorry, Cary.
2. Blueberry Pomegranate Limeade: Jordan's favorite, but a little too tart for me. Dixie had to drink most of it so that we could move on to drink #3.
3. Very Berry Raspberry Limeade: At this point, I realized that I don't like limeade that much.
4. Freckled Lemonade: This is a strawberry lemonade and probably my favorite. I held it for last so that I could end on a good note :)

I enjoyed my sampler, but I must admit that I didn't feel so good later that night. Shockingly, perhaps 4 beverages in one sitting isn't such a great idea. (Yes, I really drink with my finger out like that. I don't know why.)

2 comments:

Dan and Amanda said...

I've never had all for drinks.. I only ever get the speckled lemonaid... It is the best.

Dan and Amanda said...

I mean... Freckled.

Post a Comment