11 August 2008

Four for Four

I'm pleased that I have been sensible thus far in my Olympics intake. I've watched some of the games everyday (hence the four for four), but I haven't burned myself out on them yet. Hooray for moderation!

Well, "moderation" may not be the best word to describe last night. I stayed up late because I evidently had to watch the men's swimming 4x100m relay (a self-imposed obligation). But let me tell you - it was worth it! If you haven't seen it, check it out here!

2 comments:

Tammy and Alvin said...

I'm impressed with your moderation. Tammy, my voice of reason, is at girls camp, and I had to stay up last night to see if the gymnastics team medaled. Then the volleyball team with two BYU players was on, and before I knew it, it was 2 AM. Yikes. I love the Olympics.

Winters Wonderland said...

Hi Courtney!!

I must say I failed miserably at Olympic Moderation and walked around like a zombie for at least a week. Whew. I am personally glad they are over so I can get some sleep :)

Post a Comment