05 March 2008

Welcome to the World of Blogging

"Courtney, you should start a blog!" That's how this little exit off the information highway first developed. So here it goes! I do have a goal to do new things, so this can count as my "new thing" of the day - yay!

My big concern is that I won't be able to keep up with regular posts. So what's the answer? Do nothing and wonder what might have been? Plunge in and see what happens? Well, truth be told, it's a lot easier to be adventurous when all that is at stake is what amounts to an online journal. Perhaps the stakes aren't as high as they seem!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, I can comment now...

So I was wondering if there is anyway that I can take just a little bit of credit for the title of the blog? Weren't those French flash cards that I gave you years ago?! (I love it!)

ReL said...

I think the best thing we can do is give things a whirl, if the blog thing doesn't work out, it's not really much of a loss. :-) I must say, I found a bunch of people's blogs from different other blogs and just thought I'd share that so my random comments don't weird you out.

Post a Comment