03 January 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Hi, Interwebs! A lot has happened since I last blogged. Here are some of the highlights (to be expanded on -- or not -- in the future):
  • Francine the Ford Focus (a.k.a. the "Forcus") went to the Great Car Lot in the sky.
  • I got a new car (Captain Scurvy, a Mercury Mariner). He's dreamy.
  • My roommate got married.
  • I moved to a new apartment. In a new ward. In a new stake.
  • I adopted two furry little roommates: Conan O'Brien and Gracie.
  • Went to New York.
  • Went to California.
  • Lots of work changes (I don't exactly want to put all of that down in a blog, but if you've talked me in the last six months, you know that "lots" is a bit of an understatement!).

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Court! I want to know...what more? I am excited for your blogging again and your tweets! Hurray! Let's catch us sometime.

ReL said...

You're still alive! Hooray! Thanks for the comment on my blog dear and any & all crossed fingers are welcome :-)
Hope to see some wonderful things coming from here!!

Unknown said...

haha. My daughter and I have a cold right now as well, and I have thoroughly enjoyed getting nothing done! I am also very protective of my sick down time.

Post a Comment