Last month, on July 6, the realtors of our work building came by to drop off a bag of festive candy. I wondered if they waited until after the 4th to take advantage of some "after-holiday" sale. Or if they just didn't get around to delivering it on time. Regardless, I was happy to chow down on it. (And since I'm evidently the only one at work eating it, it's lasting quite a while).
What was in the bag? Among patriotic Tootsie Rolls and Fireballs:






2 comments:
LOL. Is your building run by Capital Associates?! So is mine! While I do love the Swedish fish and tried to steal as many as I could from the 4th of July candy, Captial Assoc has been declining in their candy quality recently. No more chocolate? Wha?
It is TOTALLY Capital Associates!! It's even more funny because I was at Dixie's office the other day and saw the SAME bag with the SAME candy there!
Chocolate?? Those sound like magical, wonderful times! I will cross my fingers for Labor Day.
Post a Comment