17 May 2009

6 Things

This one's for you, Ariel! (Thanks for the tag AND the blogging encouragement today!)

Assignment: List 6 random things about yourself.

1. I like rearranged furniture. My favorite is when I rearrange my bedroom and wake up the next morning to see something new.

2. Krispy Kreme doughnuts are sitting in the kitchen right now calling my name.

3. On my first day at my new job, my mom sent me this pretty plant. So far, so good (meaning that it's still alive). It brightens my day whenever I look at it!

4. When I drive by a house for sale, I love stopping to pick up the flyer about it. House "window shopping" is a favorite hobby of mine.

5. Reading materials on my nightstand (in various states of being read, including "not started"): Entertainment Weekly, Peace College alumnae magazine, scriptures, Sons and Lovers by D.H. Lawrence, and Letting Go of the Words: Writing Web Content that Works by Janice (Ginny) Redish.

6. I will miss LOST while it's on hiatus :(

3 comments:

kelley said...

Courtney! Courtney! Courtney! I'm so glad you're back. I've missed your witty quips in the blog world. What's this about a new job? How exciting! Hope all is well!

ReL said...

:-D Ahhh yay. A lovely Courtney Blog. Your plant is beautiful and I must say I admire your list of bedside reading material. Mine includes, Harry Potter and Glamour magazine LOL.

melissa said...

You're delightful. So, what's your dream house? I tried filling the LOST void with the reruns they show on Sci-Fi and G4. Once I got through them all, the void was even bigger. Sad story, huh?

Post a Comment