23 November 2008

Procrastination

Lately I've been trying to work really hard on a project that needs to get done. Desperately. I'm not ready to officially blog about said project, for fear that something will go wrong and I'll have to answer to cyberspace about my failure. So in the meantime, we'll just call it "Project Crap."

Project Crap and I have been at a bit of a stalemate; however, I have recently seized control and am trying to barrel through the remaining pieces of it. And by "pieces" I mean "ginormous chunks." I find that it's easy to get sidetracked, especially by checking my email, reading blogs, etc. Imagine my joy at finding Joel's list of things I can do to further stall!

Thanks, Joel!

PS: Don't worry, Project Crap, you know you're still my number 1. [Resigned sigh.]

1 comment:

Winters Wonderland said...

Yes, and as I am reading your blog there is a Mountain (I am not exaggerating, my dishwasher is broken) of dirty dishes waiting for me. So, that is my project crap! Good luck with yours!! :) :)

Post a Comment