Last night I helped a friend put together a desk from Ikea. I also lent my brute strength towards assembling a chair. Good times!Actually, I love putting things together. I like having the little manual, laying out all the parts, and figuring out how everything goes. Plus, in the end you have something tangible to point to and say, "I did that!" Most of our everyday accomplishments in life aren't so obvious, so it's nice to revel in the ones that are.
Here's the piece of furniture I would evidently be if I came from a Swedish furniture store. It does indeed look like something I would buy. Yea for Courtneys of the world! Or should I say "Koyrtniis?" Try it yourself here. If you do, let me know what your name and piece of furniture are in the comments :)






4 comments:
ÄRÄIL
I'm a bed. Nice. :-)
I'm MIKKÅEL and evidently I'm a bed, even though Ikea (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90079211) would argue differently. Also, I am currently sitting at that piece of furniture (Red/White).
LOL. That is the coolest thing ever! I did Kelley but it was really boring (Kelli). So I did Charlotte which is Sfarlott. And I'm also a bed. yehaw!
When I put in Susie it came out as Susi and the same furniture as yours. When I put in Susannah it was Susvanah and a table. :)
Post a Comment