24 June 2008

MeTube

My friend Emily is making it in Hollywood! After graduating from Peace College, she headed west to California and has been quite the success. She has worked as an assistant to a celebrity (who I will not name in order to pique curiosities), written an entertainment blog, interviewed celebrities on the red carpet, and started her own comedy troupe, Gas Money.

Emily has also been hard at work with the Groundlings, a prestigious improv comedy group. It takes years to pass their certification levels and is quite difficult. Alumni of the Groundlings include Will Ferrell, Lisa Kudrow, Phil Hartman, Ana Gasteyer, and more. I am very proud of her! Here's one of her latest sketches:



And while I'm at it, I thought I would share some of my other favorite video clips. These are ones that I never get tired of watching :)

1. SNL: More Cowbell. I've got a fever...



2. OK Go: Here It Goes Again. Love the video, love the song, love any group that can think up something like this.



3. Judson Laipply: The Evolution of Dance. Is it long? Yes. But definitely watch the whole thing - it's well worth it.

2 comments:

kelley said...

I love love love the evolution of dance video! It makes me laugh every time!!

Erik said...

Those videos rock! Thanks for providing 15 minutes of quality entertainment. The Feemster is pretty awesome too!

Post a Comment