01 September 2008

Small World at the Cracker Barrel

In celebration of having the day off, Dixie and I went out to breakfast this morning. This is notable in that I am not a fan of getting up early. However, I am a fan of food, so it worked out.

When I walked up to the hostess to put my name in, I was totally thrown for a loop when I saw my last name already written down on the list. Sure enough, she called out, "Enzor, party of 2" while I stood there. [Insert creepy music.]

PS - I watched the other Enzors come up and had no idea who they were. If I was more on my game and less dumbfounded, I would've said hi.

PPS - Breakfast was okay, but the real highlight for me was getting down to just 2 pegs on the little peg game they have on the table. According to the scoring system, I am "purty smart." It's better than my normal score of "eg-no-ra-mus."

No comments:

Post a Comment